My kids love Halloween! I'm sure it's because they love to dress up and love to eat candy, but whatever it is this is a much anticipated day in our house. They count down the days until they get to wear their costumes! The night before Halloween, we were tucking Parker into bed and she said "I can't believe Halloween is tomorrow! I'm just not ready for this!" The anticipation was too much. It was hilarious!
Parker the cowgirl and Hayes the shark!
Hayes was trying to "swim" on the skateboard!
I love this little guy!!
She was so proud! She picked out all of her fabrics for her costume and then her BG and I made it.
GG and Papaw with the kiddos.
And they're off! What a beautiful night for a little trick or treating!
I mean, how cute is that little tail fin!
Hope you all had a happy Halloween!





No comments:
Post a Comment