Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{Cleveland County Fair}

We love the Fair at our house! I use the term "We" loosely because I'm pretty sure my hubby would exclude himself from that statement. But anytime you can go to the fairgrounds and see the farm animals, we are in!

Of Course we had to ride on the International Tractor.  These have such a special meaning to me because my grandad used to own an International Harvester dealership so they always make me think of him!  
We petted every animal that we could pet!

And looked at all the blue ribbon animals!
Hayes being silly as usual. I promise I don't have a picture of this kids with a serious face!

Parker riding in the barrels that are pulled behind a tractor.  I'm sure this is safe, right?
It was a great Saturday out at the Fair and we can't wait to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment