Hayes has had a very successful soccer season. We are already looking at some Academy's and special training programs for him this spring. They say he might be able to try out for Classic soccer next year if he keeps up this success, the scouts are really positive and encouraging.
I kid, I kid. He has had some stellar goals the past few games one of which I caught on camera. Yay for me! I was actually using the thing which I lug around for the purpose in which it is intended! Brace yourself, picture overload...
Hayes has the ball...he has dribbled out in front of the pack of 3 year olds...
He makes it down to the goal. He SHOOTS....
And SCORES! (and immediately turns to see the crowds reaction)
Beaming from ear to ear as he hears the roar from the crowd, his friend Jae rushes to catch up with him to give him some props...
"Sweet Goal," Jae says, "give me a high five"....
Alright! Well Done!
(wait for it, wait for it)....
YEAH!
Let's go do that again!
I mean at least that's my interpretation. How stinkin' cute are those two! I love those kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment