Tuesday, November 16, 2010

{Even more}

Here are a few more projects from a few of you out there who have joined me on the Stop Planning, Start Doing Challenge.

Shar had an incredible before and after of her daughters room! Here's the before:



She said it took a few hours and she got 3 bags of trash, a bag to donate, and a bag to go to grandma's!

Here's the after:



Looks incredible and I'm sure it feels good to have that marked off her list!!

Then, there is Shanae. She just moved into their new home that has been completely remodeled! She said her major project are going to be getting everything put away and if you've ever moved you know that takes a lot of time and work!

After a electrician found the following in her attic, cleaning quickly moved to the top of her list. This is too good not to share!

Nothing like a petrified cat to get you to scrub your house from top to bottom! :)



I want to puke every time I look at it but I can't divert my eyes!!

What have you been working on?? Send me your pics and I'll share them to provide motivation for all!

1 comment:

  1. okay, i am sitting here laughing this time i saw this pic. when i initially saw this picture in a text message. i had just gotten in my car, had not started it:), and screamed! it looks so different the second time!

    ReplyDelete