Sunday, August 15, 2010

{The Big Ballet}

Parker loves to dance! She has a CD player in her room that she plays music on all the time. She will dance and sing along with the music no matter what is playing or if anyone is watching. But lately she has been inviting people to the Big Ballet. Whoever is here gets an invitation and has to come watch the show. It brings back so many fond memories of when I was a kid and put on a show with my sisters. Here is a glimpse of the big ballet we enjoyed the other night...

YouTube Video


4 comments:

  1. Bekham and I have watched this several times now...TOO CUTE! and i am having flash backs just thinking of all of the little pics I saw of you with your cute, short curly hair in your dance costumes:) so fun watching little miss parker...and hayes did a good job too:) he provides great support!

    ReplyDelete