Thursday, August 19, 2010

{first day of school}

I can't believe today was the first day of Pre-K for Parker! This is so cliche, but it really seems like yesterday I was holding a little baby and now she's off to school for the rest of her life. Ok, I know that's a little dramatic but really it's true. When she us finally finished with school she'll be an adult! Where o where has the time gone?

It was so special to see her excitement today!




Walking to school with her princess backpack that is as big as she is.







And here she is checking out her classroom.

This morning I called her in to fix her hair and she took the brush from me and said "mom, don't you think that's something a pre-k kids can do?". I about died. Where did this girl come from? Too sassy for her own pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment