Saturday, August 14, 2010

{Happy Birthday Zac}


Zac's birthday was a few days ago and we have had a few days to celebrate! We started with a family party on the night of his birthday and had delicious steaks (or cow meat as Parker likes to call it) which is our families favorite! Then came the birthday cake!


The number of candles is no indication of how old Zac turned. I won't be revealing that because I think he might read this blog and I don't want him on my bad side. :) The double doozie cookie cake is our favorite!!
Last night Zac and I went on a date just the two of us and had a wonderful time reminiscing! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such an amazing husband and father. He is more than I ever dreamed of and thank God every day for bringing us together. As I think back on all of the birthdays we have shared together, I feel so lucky for being a part of Zac's life for such a LONG time. I can say that today I am more in love with him than ever before and look forward to when he is twice his age and we are retired and get to spend every single second of the day together! (right babe?) Love you!

1 comment:

  1. a double doozie cookie cake!? sounds amazing!! happy birthday zac!!

    ReplyDelete