Every year (well, the past 2 years) we get together with my family to let all the kids carve pumpkins. It's such a fun time! The kids are finally getting old enough to be trusted with knives...wait, is that a good thing or bad thing?
Here are some of the fun times from our pumpkin carving extravaganza!
Is that a face of enjoyment or disgust? Parker does not mind getting dirty at all! That's what I love about that girl!
Hayes jumped right in there and dug out all the seed and goop!
My sister's baby Dylan is precious! She was enjoying a little snack. :)
Hayes inspecting Caden as he was carefully wielding a knife.
Daddy was helping Parker. I won't touch on all the major knife violations in this picture. Look away!
Grandad and Rylie...Cheese!
I love my Mimi! She's 91 and always in the middle of the party!
It was a beautiful day so we were able to be outside by the pool.
All the grandkids with their finished pumpkins!





No comments:
Post a Comment