1) Parker and Daddy went to their first Daddy/Daughter Dance
![]() |
| Feb 2010 |
She has not stopped talking about this! One of her best memories ever! She has counted down the days until she could go again.
2) Weekend Getaway to Ft Worth with some of our best friends!
We had the best time taking the train down and enjoying fun times with no kids! We loves these people!
3) Hayes Quillen turned 2!
What can I say about this little man except that he is the joy of my life and the most time consuming and exhausting kid in the world. I wouldn't trade him for anything!
4) My sisters and I ran in the OKC Half Marathon together!
| April 2010 |
5) MEXICO! We went on an amazing trip with some of our oldest and dearest friends!
| May 2010 |
6) Parker was in her first ever dance recital!
What can I say but precious!! I can't wait for the many more recitals we can enjoy!
7) We spent many nights and days at the lake with our friends!
8) Parker started Pre-K at Truman Elementary
She loves school!!
9) Hayes started School at OU!!
He loves school too and has made many new friends! His best friend is a precious girl named Fiona.
10) Marta and I competed in the Route 66 Marathon in Tulsa!
It was an amazing experience! I will continue to run until my poor old knees give out!
11) My Precious, Parker Addison turned 5!
I can't believe she's 5! How is this going so fast! I love every moment I get to spend with her and am so blessed that God gave her to me!
Looking forward to an even more blessed 2011!!



No comments:
Post a Comment