It snowed on Thanksgiving which the kids loved! It was really cold so we got all "bungled" up and went outside to have a snowball fight!
Getting ready to eat Thanksgiving dinner at Blake and Sarah's.
One of the most fun things we did was visit a tree farm and pick out and cut down a tree for Blake and Sarah. The kids loved it and so did I! We will defienetly be doing this next year which I know Zac will love!
Sister-in-law, Sarah and me.
My favorite little guy, Hayes!
The whole family
After we picked the tree and cut it down, Blake and Hayes pulled it back to the car.
It was beautiful! Parker and GG decorating the tree.
They also had a night time parade that was so much fun!
I should have made this a Christmas card. It makes me laugh everytime I see it. Hayes looks thrilled to be posing.
Happy Holidays!!


i love the pics! and the last one with parker and hayes in front of the tree is TOO cute!
ReplyDeleteI had soooo much fun with you guys! Next time we will have to make NY city a must!
ReplyDelete