Monday, August 23, 2010

{summer fun}


I can't believe summer is coming to an end. It has been a great summer filled with tons of fun and lots of great memories. It has just flown by! Tonight the kids wanted to play outside and eat popsicles just like we used to do every night when it wasn't 105 degrees at 6:30pm. We braved the heat and headed out.



We love to be outside and play! Parker and Hayes don't mind the heat at all!

Then, Parker decided tonight was the night she wanted to learn to ride her bike without training wheels. I mean she is in Pre-k after all! We reluctantly took off her training wheels and she was off. Well, not exactly by herself but for her first try she did GREAT!

Getting a little love and encouragement from Daddy. We didn't master it tonight but after a few more times she will be ready to roll. She can't wait to ride down to Cole and Jae's house like a big girl! I, on the other hand might have a nervous breakdown soon because my kids are growing up so darn fast!

1 comment:

  1. I bet every little girl that had a daddy help her learn to ride without training wheels still remembers it! I know I do and that was a LONG time ago.

    ReplyDelete