I am all for surrounding myself with Godly, life-giving people and I strive to be that way to everyone I come in contact with but it doesn't always work out that way. There are those people who just want to bring you down. They don't see the good in all people and all things and will let you know what they are thinking. Those are the people I have been listening to.
I had to ask myself recently, WHY and I putting so much stock in what they have to say about me? Why am I listening to what they have to say as opposed to listening to the promises from God and who HE says I am! He is my creator, redeemer, father and knows me better than anyone else.
I was reminded of a study I recently did on Abram and it said that "As Abram called himself by the promises of God, "he was strengthened in faith" and saw the promises come to pass." I pray I can use this time to become strengthened in faith and truly pray the promises of God over my life! "What we believe about ourselves will either bind us or launch us." I will not be bound my the lies of my enemies but want to focus on God and his plan for my life and see where he leads me!
This is what I see- a beautiful, smart, caring and compassionate Christian woman that's an amazing wife and mother. God has certainly blessed me to have you as a daughter-in-law.
ReplyDelete