Oh how I have neglected thee! I'm sorry I've been away so long but don't worry...I'm back! It's been a crazy, hectic year for The Gladhill's but instead of catch you up on ALL that has happened in the past 12 months I will just say A LOT has changed. Kids are growing up, I'm definitely older and maybe a little wiser (or crazier, not sure which quite yet), and we are having the time of our lives. Sure things are nuts with 2 small kids but we wouldn't trade this time in our lives for anything in the world.
So, I pledge to get better at sending updates, pictures, encouraging thoughts, and little bits of randomness for all to enjoy, but mostly for our favorite Aunt Sarah and Uncle Blake who we miss so much and hope this will bring a little bit of our home into their new home!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment