Saturday, May 9, 2009

{conversation with parker #2}

We went to eat lunch today at a mexican restaurant and of course at the end of the meal Parker wanted a sopapilla. Hayes was ready to go and we were too so we tried to convice her to eat cookies and ice cream at home with Daddy. She of course wanted to sopapilla so she quickly ate it and we were out the door. Here was our conversation on the way home:

Parker: (in a very excited voice) "So lets go home and our ice cream and cookies"

Daddy: "You already had your dessert, a sopapilla"

Parker: "I want ice cream and cookies too."

Mommy: "Parker, you had a choice and you chose to eat the sopapilla so you can't have the ice cream too."

Parker: (ponders this) "Well...I change my mind, I want the ice cream and cookies."

We were laughing so hard at her seriousness and honesty!

No comments:

Post a Comment