I have really tried to memorize my verse and hope that I can continue to commit it to memory. BUT its time to start on another verse...already! This is where it is going to get tricky because there will be two verse floating around in my brain. Here is the verse I am going to memorize for the next 2 weeks...
"So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most." Hebrews 4:16 NLT
I really love the word 'boldly' in this verse because I need some BOLDNESS in my life. God doesn't want us to come to him with timidity or lack of passion. He is a gracious God! And who couldn't use a little mercy and grace in thier lives!! I know I could.
So there it is...if you want to pick your own verse or this one and join me on this journey, come on!! Or as my sister would say, "prove it"!
I was just about to email you and tell you I needed the next verse. Thanks, I love this!
ReplyDelete