Wednesday, April 1, 2009

{some smart advice}

I have a friend who seems to have it all together. You know those people...they never seem stressed or get their feathers ruffled. They go through their moments, but always speak God's word and wisdom no matter what's facing them. I am sure someone has popped in your head. Well, I asked my friend recently how she stays so calm and always so positive and she said something so simple and so obvious, but it made a big impact on me! She has to do 3 things everyday:
1) She has to spend time with God
2) She exercises
3) She has to do something creative

Okay, so I have to admit that I am not creative and that is not what fuels me, but I am very anal and love to mark things off my list. So I have adjusted her list to "do something productive". I have to feel like I have accomplished something.

Like I said, they are so obvious and simple, but when I really stop at the end of the day and check my status on the 3 things there is usually one I am lacking on or missing and I feel it. I have loved this advice and thought i'd pass it on! So what is your advice to how you keep it all together?

No comments:

Post a Comment