Hayes and I have the opportunity to go to Bible Study every week and we both thoroughly enjoy all that we are learning. I have loved learning the same thing as him because we can talk about it and teach Parker and Daddy about it.
Last week, we learned about how Peter was visited by an angel during his prison sentence and how the angel broke him out of jail. Hayes came home telling the story but kept insisting it was a "fairy" who broke him out of jail. Oh well, I let it slide.
Yesterday we can home from Bible Study and he told everyone at the dinner table that he learned about Peter Pan and Barney and how they traveled all over the world telling people about Jesus and God. He was close...it was really Paul and Barnabas. We about lost it but are so proud of all that he is learning and how he loves to go study the Bible each week!
love this, just love the whole thing!!
ReplyDelete