Where does the time go? I can't even believe I have not been on here in 7 MONTHS! I am a terrible blogger and they should revoke my blogging license (if they had such a thing). I am returning to my space here on the www because I have so many things swimming around in the noggin of mine that I would like to share, but more importantly I have not kept our favorite far-away Aunt and Uncle in the loop with all of the wonderful things Parker and Hayes. (i apologize, I am sure this will not be the last time, but I will try my darnedest!)
We are in the full swing of "life" with a kindergartener and Pre-schooler. Things are busy, exciting, crazy, and busy (with a little drop of busy mixed in).
Parker is loving school and has jumped into the routine seamlessly! She is in all day kindergarten which means my baby is now a big girl. She is gone from 7:40-2:50 everyday and her mom and brother can hardly stand it! From the moment we drop her off, Hayes is asking if we can pick her up. She is soaking up school like a sponge and comes home wanting to learn more. She has confidence beyond her years and brings such a joy to our family.
Hayes has started Pre-school two days a week and is loving every minute of feeling like he is a big kid in "school" too! He gets to take his backpack and lunch to school and is learning letters just like his sister. I'm so proud of how big he is getting and love that he is excited for school everyday. I've loved my precious time with just him and cherish (almost) every minute of it! He can be the sweetest boy you've ever met but can also wear you down like no one else. He will not take NO for an answer. (not sure where he gets that) I love his persistence and know that trait is one that when used in the right way will bring great blessing to his life! He is the most loving, stubborn, kind-hearted, sensitive, strong-willed child and I love him to pieces. He brings life and laughter to our family!
I will keep my blog updated very often with posts about my kids, thoughts, fun house projects and whatnots, so check back often!


yay for your return! love the new updates! your writing is so happy and clever!
ReplyDelete