Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{Birthday Cake with the Family}

After our horse riding adventure, we had all of our grandparents and a few of our cousins over to help us celebrate with some cake!

The Birthday Girl!

Precious Smile!

I just thought this picture was so sweet with Parker looking at us.  She just looks so happy!

I'm 5!!

Mom and the birthday girl

Time for presents!


Marta and Caden

She got an American Girl doll and matching PJ's and a breakfast in bed playset.

Grandad, BG and Parker

GG, Parker and Papaw

Kisses instead of spanking

Cousins
Parker, you bring such joy and happiness to our lives!  I can't believe it was 5 years ago that you were born but I can't imagine spending a day without you!  I love how you are independent, strong, smart, sweet spirit, a servant, and a friend to everyone you meet! Thanks for making my day brighter and making my job of being a mom so fun and rewarding! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment