Friday, November 5, 2010

{Fall}

I just love this time of year!  I love how the weather begins to change and the leaves are changing everyday!  I feel Christmas is nearing and I get almost giddy, like I'm a kid all over again.  I can't wait to decorate the house and have twinkle lights on every surface.  BUT I must restrain myself and not even think about it until after thanksgiving (or maybe the week before).

So Parker and I made a Fall project the other day and I think it turned out super cute and it was super easy!

It's a banner that says "Be Thankful"
I love this phrase because it reminds us everyday to thank God for all of the amazing blessings he has bestowed upon us!  I feel so extremely blessed by all that I have been given and I don't want to ever take it for granted because I know it is earthly and a gift from God!


We basically used scrapbook paper and construction paper.  I printed the letters right on the construction paper because I do not have the knack for writing to scale and spatially on a piece of paper!


We tied it up and added some ribbon for a cute trim and hung it in the kitchen window.  It was a fun, easy and cheap project that we have fun working on together!

Happy Fall!
"Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms."  Psalm 95:2

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I too can't wait for Christmas and I am restraining for watching Elf! Hurry up Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete