Thursday, October 28, 2010

{don't judge me}

But this is what I pulled out from under my daughters bed and dresser!



It doesn't look like much but oh my!!

It's been about 4 weeks since I started my "at home job" of taking care of the kids and house. I say it's a job because it keeps me busy!! I knew it would but I had such high hopes of completing my long list of home projects and I'm no closer to completing them than I was 4 weeks ago! As you can see I haven't really been keeping up with the house as much as I was before, which is crazy to me.

I am slowly learning the balance but hope to get more into a schedule in the weeks to come. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. mel it could have been MUCH worse! i mean at least it wasn't like box of food something:) can't wait to help with those projects!!!

    ReplyDelete