Saturday, September 4, 2010

{Grandma Gladhill is 80!}

We spent last Saturday celebrating Grandma Gladhill's 80th birthday.  It was so great to see all of the family and such a special day to celebrate an amazing woman!  She can make you laugh, she has a heart of gold, and is a tremendous servant!
Monta Lee and her three children Laney, Vernon and Sharon.

 
Parker and Charley (or Katie as some call her) always have the best time together!

Daddy and Hayes having some special bonding time.

Here we are all singing happy birthday to Monta Lee Gladhill.

Cousins!!
Parker was in HEAVEN that they had real horses that she was able to pet!

We had such a great time celebrating such a wonderful lady!  We are blessed to have her in our family!

1 comment:

  1. Monta Lee looks great! So cute! I hope I look as good as her when I'm 80.

    ReplyDelete