Sunday, August 1, 2010


Today I walked in to the office aka "the man cave" to find something in the piles of stuff. See this is a room that we somewhat converted for Zac to have as his own space. It has his gigantic TV, favorite leather recliner, his very own remote, video games, and really most of all a quiet space just for him when we are all driving him nuts! So this is a haven, if you will, for him to escape. We all need them so I am glad he has a place to go. (Mine is the teeny, tiny laundry room but I'll show you that later.) Recently Zac shot a deer that he had dry mounted. We have neglected to hang it up on the wall so it lays on the desk next to the computer, next to the piles of stuff I previously mentioned. Here is how I found it...

Parker said she "just wanted to make it look pretty". I couldn't help but agree and laugh out loud!

I just LOVE that girl! She wants to find some more trinkets to put on the "other horns". I'm not sure how Dad will feel about that? But I think it looks really nice so i'm not complaining.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Parker. That thing scares me but your decorations make it a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like she has the right idea!

    ReplyDelete