Sunday, August 8, 2010

{growing up}




I really can't believe our kids are growing up so fast! I don't know where the time has gone but in a blink I don't have babies anymore. It makes me sad but also excited at the same time. This week we went school supply shopping for Parker. It was always one of my favorite things to do because I LOVE school supplies. I was one of those nerds that loved color coding my class folders and having everything ready for the first day of school. Parker loved getting her school supplies too!


Hayes had a big week too! He got his very first pair of big boy underwear! He doesn't yet go pee on the potty but I thought this might encourage him along. He wore them over his diaper but has yet to go on the potty. It's probably a little premature, but hey, what the heck...it's at least worth a try!

Look how proud he was when he was opening them. He wanted to pose with every pair. So cute!


2 comments:

  1. How cute is it that Parker's new backpack is almost as big as her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't agree with you any more! They have grown up so much, I can't imagine seeing them in person in 5 months. The pictures help. But time still flys by.

    ReplyDelete