I loved seeing Hayes and Jae playing together today. They are so sweet to each other (most of the time) and play really well together! Here they are holding hand. I'm sure there will be a point that this will be so uncool but for now it's really sweet!

Jae and Hayes (2 months apart and destined to be best friends forever!)
Melanie!! So,I was on another blog and came across yours...what an awesome surprise and then as I read, your blog post so struck a cord with me also!! What amazing faith you have and your willingness to listen when God speaks...something I needed to hear today:)!!Sorry,I think I'm commenting on the wrong post,but I was reading the one where you thought only 2 people were reading:)!!!! So good to see your family!
ReplyDeleteThanks.Adrienne Bratton Barnes
Adrienne! So good to gear from you! Thanks for reading. I'm glad God could use this blog to encourage others. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete