I have been traveling a lot lately for work and have spent 10 nights during the last month in a hotel room away from my husband, kids and home. What I have learned during our time apart is that absence truly does make the heart grow fonder!
I have missed them all the way to the core of my being! I have missed the dirty diapers, bath time, cooking dinner, doing the laundry, tucking them in bed, reading them stories, and every little task that we as mothers perform on a daily basis. It sounds so silly but those mindless, mundane tasks remind me of all the wonderful things im blessed with! They mean that I have been blessed with clothes to fold, and a beautiful house to keep clean, and food to feed us. More importantly I've been blessed with the most beautiful children in the world! I don't want to miss a minute of time with them because they are just growing up too fast.
I am also blessed with the most amazing husband! He is the most important person in the world to me and I cherish our time together. All in all I'm not trying to brag but I think I have the best life! I wouldn't trade it for anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment