Friday, April 17, 2009

{verse #3}

So how are we doing? I have really loved having the accountability of knowing there are a few of you out there joining me on this quest! I know this will probably be the time when the newness of memroizing scripture will wear off, but don't give up!! God has already done amazing things in my life as a result of just these 2 scriptures. What has he shown you? I just love His faithfulness!!

So, here goes verse #3...

“And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” 2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV

AMEN!!

Remember that you don't have to use this verse. If you feel like there is another verse that God is speaking to you right now, by all means use that one! Love you All!

No comments:

Post a Comment